Price 1.240 €
This prosthetic leg was manufactured in Italy in 1917 and is made of wood and leather. Around 1900, the pioneers of prosthetic design had begun the idea of specialized artificial limbs. For the first time, artificial limbs were being mass-produced in response to the enormous number of casualties in World War One. The socket of this prosthetic attached to the residual limb using atmospheric pressure and leather was used to comfortably adjust to a patient's residual limb.
76 x 25 x 15 cm